Drug Crimes

Seattle Drug Possession Attorney

If you have been charged with a drug crime in King County, it is essential that you speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case. I, John J. Polito, Attorney at Law, am ready to aggressively defend your rights and liberties. Contact my drug possession defense law firm online or call (425) 214-1032 for a detailed free initial consultation.

Located in Bellevue, Washington, my criminal defense law firm has represented clients charged with various crimes in King County for nearly 25 years. I am very familiar with the local court system, having defended many cases classified as violations of the uniform controlled substances act (VUCSA) involving criminal possession of marijuana, cocaine, and other illegal substances.

From experience I have found that success in these matters is strongly dependent on an attorney's ability to plea bargain during pre-trial and early stages of the case. I have consistently proven to regional prosecutors that I will not back down in the defense of my clients. This reputation allows me greater flexibility when negotiating plea bargains with the prosecution.

In the defense of my clients, I often look for ways to reduce charges or have them dropped. I seek out treatment options and drug offender sentencing alternatives (DOSA), allowing the elimination of criminal sanctions should the offender agree to undergo drug treatment.

If you have experienced a drug arrest you need to speak with a skilled criminal defense lawyer about your case. Call (425) 214-1032 or contact the Law Offices of John J. Polito, via e-mail for a free initial consultation. I am available evenings and weekends by appointment, and accept all major credit card payments for your convenience.

Free consultation: Contact me, attorney John J. Polito, for a no-cost assessment of your case and your options. From my office in Bellevue, Washington, I serve clients in Seattle, King County, Snohomish County, and Pierce County. I accept all major credit cards for your convenience. Please call my office at (425) 214-1032, or my cell phone at (206) 371-9870.